Modernizing Transportation Companies | Building Custom Technology
CarrierDirect is a Business Strategy Consultant and Technology Services Firm focused on the transportation industry.
Business Strategy Consulting
CarrierDirect provides a full-suite of management consulting services:
- CarrierDirect’s Strategic Consulting can lead business transformation projects for you, facilitate lasting organizational change, provide accurate insights, and help accelerate your company’s growth.
- You only pay for results because we already know the transportation industry. Our deep subject matter expertise results from decades of combined transportation experience.
- We help transportation companies succeed in modern times: Disruptive brokerage seeks fast-track growth; Shipper seeks enhanced freight visibility to improve customer experience; Sophisticated multi-$B logistics companies seek operational expertise to capitalize on excess capacity.
- Reveal hidden margin. We can help you push through revenue plateaus, increase sales productivity, find lost revenue, and design plans for growth.
- The client experience is as important as the results of our work. We focus on you so you can focus on customers.
No cookie-cutter nonsense because CarrierDirect is focused only on transportation and logistics
CarrierDirect’s methodology is delivery focused:
- Your IT team is bootstrapping a dozen projects and your business plan needs to go to market yesterday.
- Build technology specific to your needs, increasing utilization and ROI. Don’t settle for generalized software.
- Improve customer visibility or increase collaboration between departments silo’d by legacy technology.
- Product teams practice scrum agile methodologies. The iterative, rapid-prototype approach gets the best version to-market fast.
- Scale micro-services components into custom TMS, complete Brokerage Platforms, and enable legacy integrations to simplify user interface.
- Delivery is paramount. We work quickly so you can focus on freight: Fully scope requirements, capture workflows, and map essential integrations.
- Full-time, Chicago, IL., based development team includes Product Managers, Engineers, and Senior Developers.