WORK WITH US
WHO WE ARE
WHO YOU ARE
We are on a thrilling journey. We believe that providing clarity on our future and empowering people to do
their best work is the key to our success. We are inspired by people who are passionate, curious and
want to push the envelope on innovation. Around here our motto is “build great stuff that works”, do that
for our customers and great things will follow.
You are someone who takes pride in your work, seeks order in chaos, and wants the opportunity to work
with like-minded individuals. You are a leader. You are an innovative spirit who wants to collaborate with a
team of brilliant minds in our quest to build brilliant products.
What you’ll do:
We are working on challenging problems that require bright minds and persistent engineers to solve. We
work in a highly collaborative agile environment utilizing the latest technologies, these include: React.js,
Kotlin, and Spring 5. We are bringing the transportation industry to the cloud and looking for ways to
leverage data analytics to provide additional value to our customers. It is a journey that will allow you to:
Use the latest emerging technologies and design approaches.
Provide technical leadership and mentoring both within and outside the development team.
Partner with product management to understand the nature of the problems being faced by ourcustomers and how our products solve those problems.
Take initiative to develop creative solutions to complex problems through thoughtful analysis anddesign.
- Deliver high quality code quickly using behavioral and test driven development.
What you need:
Strong critical thinking skills with sound judgment and decision making abilities
Ability to analyze problems and formulate effective solutions
Ability to quickly analyze and understand complex systems and business
Proven ability to work in a rapid release product environment
A willingness to work in a full stack environment and demonstrated expertise in either theFront End OR Back End as defined below
Back End: 5+ years professional software development experience using a staticallytyped language
3+ years cumulative experience with Java, Scala, or Kotlin (Kotlin experience is aplus)
- 3+ years experience with Spring Framework
Experience creating highly available software systems and an understanding ofrelated concerns such as system scalability and performance tuning
- Experience with NoSQL document databases (MongoDb is a plus)
- (Optional) Experience in functional programing language
- Front End: 5+ years professional UI development
- 1+ years experience with React.js and Redux.js
- Ability to rapidly pick up and apply new technologies, languages, and frameworks
- Experience with Agile software development methodology
- Experience with test-driven development
- Excellent engineering craftsmanship that results in clean and resilient code
- (Optional) Experience working with mobile technologies
- (Optional) Experience working with InfoSec (OWASP) processes
- (Optional big plus) DevOps experience
What you’ll do:
We are looking for an Office Coordinator to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain and support a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
- Assist with food orders, luncheon planning, team lunches and office snack options and purchases.
- Organize office operations and procedures.
- Responsible for intercompany mailings, mail sorting and package deliveries.
- Ordering snacks and general office supplies as needed.
- Support contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease while maintaining cost controls.
- Experience with the setting up and management of virtual meetings and tools e.g., webex and conference calls.
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services.
- General support of visitors and traveling guests.
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences.
- Manage leadership calendar.
- Effectively book travel for the leadership team considering cost and schedules.
- Organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple work activities with the ability to meet deadlines.
Partner with HR to:
- Update and maintain office policies as necessary.
- Support new employee on-boarding including general benefit management.
- Track employee PTO accruals and usage.
- Maintain compliance.
Partner with Finance to:
- Develop and submit companywide accurate expense reports with proper approvals for payment
- Consolidate expense reports in to client-specific invoices
- Accounts Receivable and Invoicing processing
- Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Proven experience as an Office Manager, Front Office Manager or Administrative Assistant
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Familiarity with email scheduling tools, like Email Scheduler
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative Assistant, Secretary, Office Manager or Office Coordinator will be a plus
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Send us a note
What you’ll do:
We are working on some very exciting and equally challenging problems that require bright minds and grit to help us solve. Our clients’ needs span the globe, which drives us to think bigger while navigating the nuances of complex transportation networks. We work in an agile environment and are looking for exceptionally talented and driven team members to join us on a journey that will lead to creating exciting products that change the way transportation is done today.
- Lead client engagements where you’ll provide product, program, and technical leadership for strategic initiatives
- Provide business and technical understanding to all stakeholders
- Own and maintain product backlog, including the creation of product/program visions and requirements documentation
- Plan requirements with clients and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders
- Engage with customers to understand key decision points, map out workflows, and identify product features that enable you to become the voice of the customer
- Drive process improvements, and standardize / create scalable processes leveraging technology
- Establish application KPIs, monitor application usage, and identify / implement strategies that lead to attainment of product goals
- Evangelize products and product features throughout the development lifecycle
What you need:
- 3-5 years product management/product development experience
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with Business, Operations, and Tech stakeholders while having the ability to work independently in a rapidly moving environment with all levels of leadership and exercise sound judgment where clear guidelines may not exist
- Commitment to rapid discovery of minimum viable products, and to iterative testing cycles to sort out the most lucrative ideas and continually improve them seeking product-market fit
- Proficient at solving complex logistics challenges while possessing a bias towards action and delivering results
- Commitment to and hands-on familiarity with SCRUM, Kanban, and/or other agile development methodologies
- Strong project management skills with ability to prioritize high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward
- Proven ability to work in a rapid release product environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Operations or Analytics (Economics, Math, Statistics) or equivalent practical experience
- Hands on experience with SDLC products (e.g. Jira, Rally, Asana, Trello, etc.)
Impress us with:
- Background in Transportation, Logistics, and/or Supply Chain
- Experience in problem modeling, analysis and solving
- Working knowledge of tools like Google Analytics, Postman, SQL or NoSQL databases
- Proven ability to manage across multiple product delivery teams
- Experience envisioning innovative / disruptive products